Printing & Scanning
Printing from Chromebooks and Chrome Stations
- Press ctrl + p, go to File > Print, or select printer icon.
- In Destination, select the colour or black and white printer eg Colour-[libraryname] or BW-[library name].
- Press Print once settings are as required.
- Click Yes to accept print confirmation pop-up. This includes the count of pages and the cost.
- See library staff to pay and receive your printing.
Printing from your own device (BYOD)
You will need a Google/Gmail account to print from your own device.
NOTE: When you connect your account to an APNK Google printer your email address and account name will be captured to enable repeat use of the printer. APNK staff can view these details. If you have concerns regarding the privacy of this data, it is recommended you print from an APNK Chrome device instead.
How to scan to email
- Press the Email button
- Press the To: field > Enter your email address > Press OK
- Edit other fields as desired
- Press More Options for document settings
- Press Send Email at the top of the screen or the big green Go button on the scanner
How to scan to USB
- Press the Save to USB button
- Insert your USB flashdrive in the port at the side of the scanner
- Select the USB folder location and filename to save to
- Edit any scan settings
- Press Save to USB at the top of the screen or the big green Go button on the scanner
How to scan multiple items into a single file (Job Build)
There is a pull-out keyboard on the scanner for ease of typing.